…. that Heytex launched the world’s first ever textile blackback with digitex decoflex opaque for up to 500 cm seamless print width on the sign market in 2013?
And has been improved ever since. Our decoflex nightfever B1 is an established name in the market, and its feel has been further improved by decoflex nightfever soft B1. Both in up to 505 cm print width and an ultra-lightweight of 260g/m².
– Textile decorative fabric with black reverse side
– Kink resistant, ultra light and foldable
– Brilliant print with UV, Latex, and direct DyeSub
– Super soft textile surface structure
– Flame retardant according to DIN 4102 B1, EN 13501-1 and NFPA 701
At Fespa Berlin our nightfever is also used in the booth construction of Complott. Let’s take a closer look….