with HEYseal – Encapsulated Edges
Avoid wicking of stored fluids into the fabric without addional efforts during processing!
Profit of the Heytex solution against wicking. This guarantees stored substances being kept inside and water outside of the tank.
- Save time and money (50% reduction of work-load due to avoidance of addional working time for welding of edges)
- Fully avoid wicking (no seeping into the fabric and not leaking out of the tank)
- Matching welding strips available (strip matches the formular of the fabric coating and thereby ensures perfect welding results, available as color-matched version)
Encapsulated Edges are available ex works and are tailor-made offerinig a very wide range of features, articles and colors.
Contact us for more information
Because health is the most valuable asset..
Our materials are suitable and certified for food contact according to EU guideline VO No. 10/2011, EC list No. 1935/2004 and US FDA rules and regulations. They are free of heavy metals,
plasticizers and comply with REACH regulations.
Store your valuable foods optimally and without any risk.
Test our new HEYstore materials for food contact today.
The Heytex Group invests intensely and doubles their production area at Bramsche, Germany.
With an additional 5m coating line and a new warehouse and logistics center Heytex will offer outstanding quality and increased deliverability in the very near future!
Excellent TPU for longterm applications, built to withstand extreme conditions and provide the highest level of reliability.
- Excellent abrasion properties
- Very good cold resistance up to -55°C (-67°F)
- Optimal for applications which need to stay in water for alonger period of time
Because quality is our major concern.
Ask for more information!
Better use of light
Bring more sun to your tent with our tentorium 580
- lightest tent membrane of its class with 580 g/m² (17 oz/yd²)
- impresses with extremely high translucence of 26%
- due to matte surface, there occur no blinding sun reflections
- excellent price-performance ratio
digitex decoflex – optimized quality
Meet the product optimization of our award-winning decoration fabric for Dye-Sub, UV and Latex printing.
- Textile surface structure and soft drape
- Keeps its form and is visually especially attractive
- Optimized shrinkage behaviour – now even less under heat influence
- Impressively brilliant print
- Flame retardant according to DIN 4102 B1, NF P 92-503ff M1, NFPA 701 test 1
- Optimally adjusted to current market demand
- REACH compliant, free of heavy metals and PVC
To ensure that the quality of the drinking water is not negatively affected by contact with other materials, a number of certifications and standards for potable drinking water materials are available on the market. We therefore check that our formulas as well as our material comply with the latest standards, such KTW, ACS or NSF. So you can be assured that our material does not pose any risk of contamination to drinking water.
- product site HEYstore
- product brochure HEYstore
- flyer ACS certification English/German
- flyer ACS certification French
- flyer NSF cerification English/German
Image: shutterstock – Olga Nikonova & Crystal Eye Studio
Shows & dates
Expo Bramsche at Industriegebiet Engter
Wir öffnen unsere Tore für Sie. Besuchen Sie uns uns und lernen Sie Heytex als attraktiven Arbeitgeber kennen. Am Sonntag, den 08. September 2019 findet die erste EXPO Gewerbeschau in den Gewerbegebieten Engter/Schleptrup statt. Und Heytex ist dabei! Wir öffnen unsere Tore, damit Sie uns hautnah mit einem vielfältigen Programm erleben können und […]